Monday, August 1, 2011

Country Style { a photoshoot}


It was early Saturday morning, an open road, a brilliantly painted sky, and music to make it complete. I had my camera locked and loaded, and a cup of caffeinated "creative juice" in my hand. The possibilities were endless.

I meandered my way to South haven, located in Western Minnesota, with a whopping population of 200 county folk. I arrived at the Taubert's home to three adorable kiddos ready to rock, and an old barn and farmers market for our backdrop. It couldn't be better.

We all pranced from spot to spot, almost overwhelmed at the sheer quantity of picturesque photo ops! It was a joy to work with such a kind family. In my short amount of time with them it was clear that they invest all their love and care in each other. These kids live in a constant state of adventure. No immediate danger of busy roads or creepy neighbors, they are free to explore, create, learn and eat off the abundant edible foliage! Num.

Thank you Taubert family for allowing my to capture your uniquely beautiful family. Thank you for reminding me to embrace the simple life-child like.

Enjoy a few of my favorites...




Bliss.

Notice the grassy feet.


Official Tooth Fairy documentation.


Big dreamer.

The sister life.







Sugary Sweetness.




1 comment:

  1. I most certainly smelled fresh-cut grass while viewing these photos and the Tootsie Pop was grape, my FAVORITE!

    ReplyDelete